- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
No position found as of Aug. 24, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Media and Academic Journals
Mainstream print, broadcast, radio, and internet media entities such as the New York Times, CNN, ABC News, National Public Radio, Slate.com, Seattlepi.com, etc., as well as influential academic journals such as the Journal of the American Medical Association, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Foreign Policy, etc.
“The Washington Post Company (NYSE:WPO) is a diversified media and education company whose principal operations include newspaper and magazine publishing, television broadcasting, cable television systems, electronic information services, and educational and career services.”
“Company Profile,” www.washingtonpost.com (accessed Aug. 24, 2007)
“1. To produce the best newspapers, magazines, television programs, educational services and other products we can.
2. To run an outstanding business, measured by the increase in intrinsic shareholder value over time.
3. To be not just a good, but an exceptional place for people to work, and a leader in the hiring and promotion of minorities and women.
4. To be a company that provides outstanding customer service.
5. To be creative, adaptive, flexible and intelligent enough to adapt to the changes in our business environment.
6. To be a respected part of the communities where we do business.”
“Company Goals,” www.washingtonpost.com (accessed Aug. 24, 2007)
- None found