- Deputy Attorney General of California
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
“Regulation of Medical Practice, Including End-of-life issues, is traditionally left to the Sovereign and Independent Policy Judgement of Each State.”
Brief of the States of California, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, and the District of Columbia as Amici Curiae in support of Respondent State of Oregon, Aug. 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Special Assistant Attorney General of California
- None Found