- Contributing Editor of the New England Journal of Medicine
- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
No position found as of Dec. 7, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Contributing Editor, the New England Journal of Medicine
- Former Medical Reporter, Washington Post
- Former National Science Editor, Washington Post
- Recipient, American Society for Microbiology (ASM) Public Communications Award, 2000
- Garden State Children’s Book Award (New Jersey) for To Space and Back
- MD, Harvard Medical School, 1978
- BA, Biology, Radcliffe
- None found