- Editor and CEO of LifeNews.com
- Con to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
“People like Terri Schiavo deserve to live and when the right to life is abrogated by abortion, euthanasia or embryonic stem cell research, whether some people like it or not, LifeNews.com will tell the story that the mainstream media often refuses to report or covers up with biased or inaccurate stories.”
“North Country Gazette Attacks LifeNews.com, Concern About Terri Schiavo Questioned,” LifeNews.com (accessed on Jan. 25, 2007)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Editor and CEO, LifeNews.com
- Former Executive Director, Montana Right to Life
- Former Public Affairs Director, Indiana Citizens for Life
- BA, Politics, Hendrix College
- None found