- Professor and Psychologist
- Con to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
“Feminist ideals of inclusive justice, caretaking and the interconnectedness of all the living require that we struggle against approving assisted suicide and euthanasia. Let there be no more recruits for the armies of domination and death.”
“A Feminist Cast Against Self-Determined Dying in Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia,” Studies in Prolife Feminism, Sep. 1, 1995
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Paul J. McKeever Chair of Moral Theology, St. John’s University, Queens, New York, 2002-2003
- Professor of Psychology with Tenure, Mercy College, 1980-1997
- Member, Board of Advisors, Notre Dame Center for Ethics and Culture
- PhD, Social and Personality Psychology, City University of New York
- MA, Psychology, Sarah Lawrence College
- BA, English, Bryn Mawr College
- None found