- Professor of Medicine at the Departments of Medicine, Medical History and Ethics, and Health Services, University of Washington
- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
No position found as of Dec. 15, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Medicine, Departments of Medicine, Medical History and Ethics, and Health Services, University of Washington
- Chief, Evaluation Service, National Center for Ethics in Health Care, Seattle (Veterans Health Administration), Washington
- MPH, University of Washington, 1980
- MD, Boston University, 1975
- AB, Psychology, University of California, Berkeley, 1971
- None found
- Quoted in: