Patrick G. D. Riley, PhD Biography
Columnist for St. Austin Review (StAR)
to the question
"Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Columnist, StAR (Saint Austin Review)
- Lecturer, Philosophy, Catholic University of America
- Lecturer, Marquette University
- Lecturer, Concordia University, Wisconsin
- Governmental Affairs Director, Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights
- Member, StAR Advisory Editorial Review
- Editor, National Catholic Register
- PhD, Political Philosophy, Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas (Rome)
- MS, Columbia University