- Supportive Care Program, Pain & Palliative Service for the Department of Neurology at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Supportive Care Program, Pain & Palliative Service, Department of Neurology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Former Consultant, New York State Task Force on Life and the Law, Committee on Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia
- Board Member, Visiting Nurse Service of New York Hospice Program
- Fellow, American Academy of Nursing, 1997
- PhD, Nursing, New York University, 2002
- MS, Columbia University
- None Found