- President of Missouri Nurses for Life
- Con to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
“The euthanasia movement is nothing if not creative and persistent. Many people now mistakenly believe that tolerating just a little bit of deliberate death – with safeguards, of course – will give them control at the end of their own lives. But as the ‘culture of death’ keeps seducing even well-meaning patients, families and medical professionals into making death decisions based on fear of suffering or diminished quality of life rather than following the traditional principles of not causing or hastening death, ultimately we are all at risk of being ‘compassionately’ rationalized to death.”
“Sedated to Death? When ‘Comfort Care’ Becomes Dangerous,” Voices Online Edition, 2002
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- President, Missouri Nurses for Life
- Intensive Care Unit Nurse
- Contributing Editor, Voices
- Columnist, “Bioethics Watch,” Voices
- Spokesperson, National Association of Pro-life Nurses
- Board Member, Missouri Right to Life
- Former Co-Chair, Saint Louis Archdiocesan Pro-Life Committee
- RN, School unknown
- None found