- Head of Rare Books & Early Manuscripts in the History of Medicine Division at the US National Library of Medicine
- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
No position found as of Oct. 26, 2012.
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Head of Rare Books & Early Manuscripts, History of Medicine Division, US National Library of Medicine, 2000-present
- Curator, Grolier Club of New York, 1997-2000
- Historical Collections Librarian, New York Academy of Medicine, 1995-1997
- Manuscripts Processor, Georgetown University, 1988-1995
- Member, Association of College and Research Libraries
- Member, American Library Association
- Member, DC Archives and Museum Professionals
- Member, Friends of the National Library of Medicine
- MSLS, Book Arts, The Catholic University of America, 1994
- MS, Theoretical Linguistics, Georgetown University, 1992
- BA, Greek and Latin, Swarthmore College, 1987
- None found