- Assistant Professor at Bloomberg School of Public Health at John Hopkins University
- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
No position found as of Sep. 28, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor, Bloomberg School of Public Health, School of Medicine, John Hopkins University
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, researched the impact of do-not-resuscitate orders on physician decision-making
- Summer Internship, Office of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton
- Recipient, Robert Wood Johnson Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar Award
- Recipient, K-08 Award, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Greenwall Fellowship in Bioethics and Health Policy
- MPH, Johns Hopkins School of Public Health
- MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- BA, Barnard College
- None found