- Con to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
“In principle, people diagnosed with fatal diseases should be given the choice of hospice care where they can receive pain medication and the psychological and spiritual counseling they need for this final crisis. But such care is expensive, the population is aging and insurance companies need to maintain their profits.
Instead of investing in respectful care of the dying and independent living for the disabled, society is now being encouraged to consider the quack remedy of Death With Dignity.”
“A Quack Remedy For the Terminally Ill,” Pacific News Service, Mar. 24, 1995
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Poet, Journalist, Advocate for the Disabled
- Editor, Pacific News Service
- Graduate School of Journalism, University of California at Berkeley (Incomplete)
- BA, English Literature, University of California at Berkeley, 1982
- Born: 1949
- Died: 1999