- Anesthesiologist at Delano Regional Medical Center
- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
No position found as of Sep. 28, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Anesthesiologist, Delano Regional Medical Center
- Anesthesiologist, Carbondale Clinic, Colorado
- Anesthesiologist, Boulder Community Hospital
- Reviewer, Journal of Medical Ethics
- Fellowship, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- MD, New York University Medical School, 1964
- Internship, North Carolina Memorial Hospital
- Residency, Stanford University
- None found