- Fred D. & Elizabeth L. Turnage Professor of Law at Wake Forest University
- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
No position found as of Oct. 6, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Fred D. & Elizabeth L. Turnage Professor of Law, Wake Forest University
- Visiting Professor, University of Pennsylvania, University of North Carolina and Duke University
- Completed a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health Finance Fellowship at Johns Hopkins University
- JD, highest honors, University of Chicago, 1981
- BA, Middle Tennessee State University, 1977
- None found