- Professor at the School of Social Ecology at the University of California at Irvine
- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
No position found as of Nov. 14, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor, School of Social Ecology, University of California, Irvine
- Faculty Achievement Award, University of California, Irvine, 2000
- Former President, Western Society of Criminology
- Former Consultant, President’s Commission on Organized Crime
- Former Board Member, Share Our Selves
- PhD, Sociology, University of California, Berkeley, 1981
- None found