- Professor of Philosophy and Law at the University of Texas at Austin
- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
No position found
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Philosophy and Law, University of Texas at Austin
- Editor, Ethics
- Editorial Board, Law and Philosophy
- PhD, Philosophy, University of California, Los Angeles, 1979
- MA, Philosophy, University of California, Los Angeles, 1975
- AB, University of California, Los Angeles, 1975
- None found
- Quoted in: