- Associate Professor in the Philosophy Department of Loyola University Chicago
- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
No position found as of Dec. 21, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Professor, Philosophy Department, Loyola University Chicago
- Ethics Consultant, Loyola Ethics Consultation Service
- PhD, McMaster University
- MA, Queen’s University
- BA, Queen’s University
- None found