- Professor of History at the University of Prince Edward Island
- Con to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
“I am opposed to legalizing PAS [physician-assisted suicide] because I believe that the harm outweighs the benefits of doing so from a clinical, ethical, social, and economic perspective.”
Email to Euthanasia ProCon.org, January 5, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of History, University of Prince Edward Island
- Member, Editorial Advisory Board, History of Psychiatry
- PhD, History, University of Rochester, 1986
- MA, University of Toronto, 1980
- BA, MacMaster University, 1975
- None found
- Quoted in: