- Founder, Medical Director, and Family Practice Physician at Culture of Life Family Care (COLFS)
- Con to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
“Physician-assisted suicide does damage to patients who are in very difficult situations. It does damage to the medical profession. It compromises the sacred trust between physician and patient, which should be based on healing, not based on killing.”
Quoted in the June 20, 2017 article titled “Judge OKs Court Challenge to California’s Assisted Suicide Law,” available at ncronline.org
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder and Medical Director, Culture of Life Family Care (COLFS)
- Family physician, 1988-present
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Former Resident, Santa Monica Hospital/UCLA Medical Center
- Trained in NaProTECHNOLOGY, Pope Paul VI Institute
- MD, University of California at Davis, 1988
- BS, summa cum laude, Biology, Saint Mary’s College of California
- Founded the Abortion Pill Reversal program at COLFS
- Quoted in: