- Neonatologist and Clinical Director of Pediatrics in the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Pro to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
Note: As of June 1, 2007, Dr. Verhagen is on record as having performed euthanasia in the Netherlands, where the practice has been legal since 2001.
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Present – Neonatologist and Clinical Director of Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, University of Groningen, Netherlands
- JD, School unknown
- MD, School unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: