- Senior Researcher in Ethics at the Department of General Practice in the Division of Public Health at the Academic Medical Centre in the University of Amsterdam
- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
No position found as of July 27, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Researcher, Ethics, Department of General Practice, Division of Public Health, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam (Holland)
- Member, Ethics and Law Standing Committee, Dutch Health Council
- Member, Council for Public Health and Health Care
- Consortium Member, Ethical Frameworks for Telecare Technologies for Older People at Home (EFORTT)
- MD, school unknown
- PhD, school unknown
- None found