- Executive Director of the National Right to Life Committee
- Con to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
“Once you open the door to justify killing in some cases, the practice inevitably grows and grows as it has in Holland where there are many patients killed who have never requested euthanasia at all.”
National Right to Life Committee Press Release, Nov. 28, 2000
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Executive Director, National Right to Life Committee
- Professor, Department of Mathamatics, University of Houston, 1971-1972
- PhD, University of Houston, 1972
- None found
- Quoted in: