- Senior Attorney at the American Bar Association Commission on Law and Aging
- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
No position found as of May 15, 2018
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Attorney, American Bar Association Commission on Law and Aging, Nov. 2008 – present
- Managing Attorney, Access to Justice Foundation, May 1999 – Dec. 2008
- JD, Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, 1999
- None found
- Quoted in: