- Assistant Professor of the Administration of Justice at Southern Illinois University
- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
No position found as of Nov. 14, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor, Administration of Justice, Southern Illinois University
- PhD, Criminology, Law and Society, University of California, Irvine, 1999
- JD, University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, 1990
- None found