- Director of the American Bar Association Commission on Law and Aging
- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
No position found as of May. 15, 2018
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director, American Bar Association Commission on Law and Aging, Oct. 1984-present
- Adjunct Professor, Georgetown University Law Center, 1987-present
- Member, District of Columbia and Virginia Bar Associations
- President, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, 2001-2001
- Managing Attorney and Senior Citizens Project Counsel, Legal Services of Northern Virginia, 1979-1984
- JD, Georgetown University, 1978
- BA, Philosophy and Psychology, Cornell University, 1972
- None found
- Quoted in: