- Former General Secretary of the National Council of Hindu Temples (UK)
- Con to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
“The whole concept of euthanasia is incompatible with the Hindu ethos. It should never be encouraged but rather other dignified and moral means to care for the terminally ill have to be employed.”
“Protests over Proposed Legalisation of Euthanasia,” by Nabanita Sircar, www.nchtuk.org, Oct. 19, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Former General Secretary, National Council of Hindu Temples (UK)
- Former Co-President and Public Relations Officer, International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON)
- None found
- Also known as Vipin Aery