- Assistant Professor at Arizona State University
- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
No position found as of June 6, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor, Department of Integrative Studies, Arizona State University
- Committee Member, Religious Studies and Applied Ethics Bachelor’s Degree Program, 2006-Present
- Referee, Journal of Medical Ethics, 2005-Present
- Representative, Adjunct Faculty Advisory Committee, Department of Arts and Humanities, Kirkwood Community College, 2005-2006
- PhD, Philosophy, Purdue University, 2006
- MA, Philosophy, University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee, 2001
- BA, Philosophy and English Literature, Florida International University, 1999
- None found
- Quoted in: