- Admissions Nurse and Community Education at Hospice Austin
- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
No position found as of Apr. 11, 2018
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Admissions Nurse and Community Education, Hospice Austin, Jan. 2017-present
- Staff Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice Austin, Oct. 2015-present
- Contributor, Verywell.com
- Registered Nurse (RN) and Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse (CHPN), Hospice of the Valley, Dec. 2007-June 2014
- Contributor, About.com, 2007-2011
- RN, CHPN, Vitas Healthcare, Jan. 2004-Dec. 2007
- RN, Intensive Care Unit, Kaiser Hospital, 2002-2004
- BS, Nursing, Virginia Commonwealth University, 2002
- None found
- Quoted in: