- Legal Analyst for CBS
- Pro to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
“I wish we knew for sure what Terri Schiavo really wants. I wish a federal government that purports to love ‘freedom’ would leave its people free to make one of the most important decisions any human being can face.”
“Life and Death,” www.cbsnews.com, Feb. 25, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, JDs, PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to end-of-life issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to end-of-life.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Provided in-depth coverage of the legal aspects of the Schiavo case as Legal Analyst at CBS News
- Author, “Court Watch,” CBSNews.com column
- Blog, “Bench Conference,” The Washington Post
- JD, Boston University School of Law, 1991
- BA, Boston University College of Communications, 1988
- None Found
- Quoted in: