- None Found to the question "Should Euthanasia or Physician-Assisted Suicide Be Legal?"
No position found as of Aug. 18, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
“2001 marked the 50th Anniversary of The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). Founded in 1951 in Chicago, Illinois, ACOG today has over 49,000 members and is the nation’s leading group of professionals providing health care for women. Now based in Washington, DC, it is a private, voluntary, nonprofit membership organization.
ACOG works primarily in four areas:
* Serving as a strong advocate for quality health care for women.
* Maintaining the highest standards of clinical practice and continuing education for its members.
* Promoting patient education and stimulating patient understanding of and involvement in medical care.
* Increasing awareness among its members and the public of the changing issues facing women’s health care.”
www.acog.org (accessed on 8/18/06)
- None found
- Quoted in: