Last updated on: 11/6/2012 11:49:01 AM PST
Delaware Laws on Assisted Suicide
§ 632. Manslaughter; class B felony.
A person is guilty of manslaughter when:
(1) The person recklessly causes the death of another person; or
(2) With intent to cause serious physical injury to another person the person causes the death of such person, employing means which would to a reasonable person in the defendant's situation, knowing the facts known to the defendant, seem likely to cause death; or
(3) The person intentionally causes the death of another person under circumstances which do not constitute murder because the person acts under the influence of extreme emotional disturbance; or
(4) The person commits upon a female an abortion which causes her death, unless such abortion is a therapeutic abortion and the death is not the result of reckless conduct; or
(5) The person intentionally causes another person to commit suicide.
Manslaughter is a class B felony.
Source: State of Delaware, "Delaware Code," www.legis.delaware.gov (accessed Nov. 6, 2012)